Monday 18 May 2015

Losing a loved one

It still doesn't even feel real. I keep hoping someone tells me its just all been a dream.

Last week my cousin passed away so suddenly it left us all breathless. She had just been away for the weekend with her partner and we know she had fun as she posted on facebook the day she left us saying how much fun she had and couldnt wait to go back. She had been very unwelll for sometime, deep down we were all preparing ourselves for this, just thought we had more time with her.

She was the strongest and bravest, kindest and funniest chick you'll meet. its not going to be the same at Xmas and on our birthdays now, she always came with a smile no matter how she was doing. i really hoped she would meet our first born, she was so excited we were doing IVF, that breaks my heart.

I know she will be with us on this journey, to give me the strength to keep going, to cheer me up when i need it and to help me smile through it.

We'll miss you Karen Michelle xxx ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment