Tuesday 3 March 2015

TTC - ICSI cycle #1 - CD21

...and then there was 1. The 1 on-board...hopefully the lucky 1, the sticky 1, the strong 1. It's now our last remaining Emby. Emby2 didn't make it, nice of them to ring and tell me, apparently they send you a letter... that's a real personal touch, had to call this morning to find out. We are just a chart number really, so many people in same boat. I had a feeling it would happen like this, so was prepared for that news.

Today is the first day since we started this cycle that I have begin to feel somewhat human! My ovaries are finally not so swollen and my body must be slowly getting used the medications on-board, I am losing weigth however so trying to snack more, hard when you're not actually hungry, I'm too full of water. Im hopefully sleeping enough, I'm going to sleep at the same time every night (11.00pm) and my body is getting used to the routine now as I have to be up at 7.00am for meds. Then having a wee sleep-in till 9.00ish.  

I am venturing out again today to visit a friend so that will be nice, it really seems to help moving around, still trying not to do too much tho, yesterday I took Dad to a hospital appt, the walk from the car-park there was great. Then bit of groceries and cooked a yummy dinner for hubby and I.

So today is 4dp3dt, 7 days to go till first HCG blood-test. I'm not stressing too much as its pretty hard to pick symptoms when you are on so many meds and early pregnancy symptoms are pretty much like PMS anyways. I have vowed not to break and HPT as that will just stress us out even more, so will be trying to do at least one thing to distract me every day.

Come on Emby1, hang in there, you can do it.






No comments:

Post a Comment