Sunday 8 March 2015

TTC - ICSI cycle #1 - CD26

Today is the first day of my last week off work. Man that went fast! It will be great to have something else to focus on going back to work, just not looking forward to the stress levels again, this is the year to not let it get to me. Easier said than done.

I went out for a lovely dinner with my family on the weekend for my brothers birthday. Was great to put on some make-up and jewellery and go out somewhere. Forgot I was PUPO for a while there until someone asked how things were going so DH filled them in and showed them a pic of our wee Emby1 at 8 cells before it went back in. He's so proud. 
I keep forgetting that it is still possible at this stage! As we have not had the best luck so far I just keep having a gut feeling that it hasn't worked. I don't know why... maybe it's because I have no obviously symptoms? Maybe its because of all the other stories of IVF that I am surrounded by? I supposed as of yesterday the HCG would have only just started kicking in. I will be shocked beyond belief if we get levels high enough for a BFP.

Today I am 9dp3dt, I can't believe we are now so close to 'the blood test'. I haven't posted much over last three days as there hasn't been much to report. Trying not to be on symptom watch, if anything I seem to be feeling slightly better. The bloating as subsided quite a bit, don't get me wrong I'm still bloated just not feeling so huge. Cramping seems to be off and on but it's hard to distinguish what exactly is crampy as it has been my ovaries, my stomach, my bowels. Definitely no spotting so far. Still feeling peeky throughout the day, normally when I havent eaten, rolling between being hungry and not, I am trying to eat all my food groups and snack across the day but yesterday gave into my cheese cravings and ate a little two much so spent a few hours on the couch after that.. Definitely thirsty so have been drinking as much water as I can from the moment I wake up to the when I go to sleep. It has been hot here so that's probably not helping. Tired? yes lots. I have been going back to bed in the morning after my 7.00am pessaries and pill and getting about 10 hours sleep most days. That is really helping. Having a lazy day again today as I'm out to visit a friend tomorrow in the afternoon.

So, CD28 (Wednesday) is the day, will update again once we get the call with results. 




No comments:

Post a Comment