Sunday 30 August 2015

2WW - 6dpt - Over halfway there

So I made it to the weekend! Who would have thought two days at work would have been sooo draining. I'm kind of glad I went back as it was good to be kept busy and feel normal for a few days. Not sure anyone likes my brutal honesty these hormone medications have brought me this cycle. I'm sure they will get over it. Works been very tiring tho and not so great having to do my pessaries at work but at least it's for only my 3pm lot. It's all for a very good cause!

This weekend has been good. I have been out to the shops with my DH so that was a good walk around and managed a few light chores done, few loads of washing, little bit of vacuuming. Rest of the weekend has been spent on the couch tho. DH treated me with a new computer hooked up to our TV so I'm now able to blog from here so pretty pleased about that, blogging via my phone was a drag, sooo much editing required!

So these past few days my embryo has meant to have been implanting. That has been the hardest part to get my head around, how can you just carry on as normal when you know that a tiny wee bundle of cells is trying desperately to attach itself to your body. So every time I bend over, crouch down, carry something, sneeze, cough, get a fright... these all lead to pangs of fear, guilt and frustration of not knowing what's going on in there.

Tomorrow implantation will or will not be complete. It will or will not have attached. These next few days are going to be the biggest struggle I think, waiting for any sign or symptom that it might have worked as HCG will start producing by Tuesday or Wednesday this week. I thought ahead and got myself a de-stressing colouring book. I shall start tomorrow night and just try and zone out for a while.



Letter did not arrive this weekend to let us know re our other two embryo's so I was a bit bummed about that. I'm sure it will come tomorrow, what's one more day of waiting right. That has me so anxious as we will find out if we have any more chances left, this may be the end of the road for us.

Deep breath. Tomorrow is a new day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment